Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Odd/Even footer problem

Try changing it via the Layout tab of the FilePage Setup dialog.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Neen" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have a 32-page document in Word 2002. Page 27 is showing an even-
page footer. However, when I click on the footer to change it, as well
as in print preview, the footers all appear correct (although there
now appear to be 35 pages).

What is going on? Can the footer be fixed somehow? ...and if I do
nothing, which way will is it likely to print?