Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TW9oYXdr?=,

I am using Windows XP. I need to check my Chinese grammar for my Word
documents. All other functions are installed, I can see Chinese fonts, I can
write in Chinese. I just need a grammar checker and I don't want to buy the
Office 2003 Editions Proofing Tools CD since it has 49 languages I will never
use.

If you didn't buy a Chinese version of Office, and don't buy the proofing tools,
you can't get the grammar checker. (The Chinese version would include the
English proofing tools)

Creating proofing tools of any good standard is work, and therefore
cost-intensive. It's not reasonable to expect any company to provide something
of this nature free-of-charge.

As to the number of languages on the CD: used to be, you had to buy a separate
package for each language. And those packages cost as much (or more) than the
entire CD for all the languages does, today.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)