Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Right/Left alignment problem

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/SettingTabs.htm and
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/UsingRulers.htm

"mscertified" wrote in message
Thanks for the response, could you tell me how to do that? I've never used
tab stops before.

Thanks.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Put a left aligned tabstop at the position of the J in Joan

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"mscertified" wrote in message
My daughters teacher specified for my daughter's homework that her

name
and
class has to be right aligned but left aligned on each first

character. In
other
words, the longest line will be right aligned, but the shorter lines

will
be
aligned with the first character of the longest line, e.g.

Joan Smith
English Lit
Period 2

and NOT