Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
nospaminlich nospaminlich is offline

Default Including multiple records in Mailmerge Doc

I am trying to use Mailmerge to create invoices for attendance at a club.

This is OK where a member is invoiced for every meeting in a range of dates
and therefore has one row of data but in my (Excel) data source I have some
members who attend meetings between 2 dates then there's a gap then they
attend between another 2 dates. So, in my invoice for them I want to show 2
lines, 1 for each date range so they can see the breakdown.

I can't see how I can do this so would appreciate some help.

To make this a bit clearer (hopefully) this is what I mean....

Example 1 - This works fine....

John Smith

01/04/08 - 31/07/08 9 Sessions $90

Example 2

Harry Harrison - This is the one I'm stuck with....

01/04/08 - 30/04/08 4 Sessions $40
01/06/08 - 31/07/08 3 Sessions $30