Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Stapes Stapes is offline

Default Mail merge with Access 2007 and WIF file

Hi

I am trying to run a mail merge using Word 2007, Access 2007, and a
database with User level security using a workgroup information file.
I have got as far as trying to Select Recipients. Where and how do I
specify the Workgroup Information File?

I am looking at a Data Link Properties dialog box (from the Word Mail
Merge). It has a field for the datasource, which is set to :
C:\Projects\AC Global\Secure DB\SCOPSdb1.mdb

Below that, I have ticked the box Use a specific user name and
password, and supplied those.

When I click the Test Connection button, it just says that the
Workgroup Information File is missing.

Stapes