Tom Yang

Default vertical screen split needed, within same doc

Hi, Is there any way to split the screen vertically, to view two pages
of the same Word document side by side? I know about the horizontal
split screen function in Word, but it doesn't do me much good. (The
reason is, I've got a 24 inch LCD monitor, perfect for viewing 2 full
pages of the same document side by side, but with the horizontal split
screen I can only see parts of 4 pages, not all of 2.) Only thing I
could find in this user group was some code that someone suggested in
1999, I wouldn't even know how to use that. Thanks for any help,