Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Mass remove [internal] hyperlinks?

As Suzanne mentioned you can remove all the fields at once using her
technique.

However, if you do happen to have other types of fields, Tables of
Contents, Cross-references, etc. then this macro may help...

'For use when CTRL+SHIFT+F9 just won't do the trick.
Public Sub DelHyperlink()
On Error GoTo BYE
Count = 0
Btn = MsgBox("This macro will remove all hyperlinks." & vbCrLf & _
"Are you READY TO PROCEED?", vbQuestion + vbYesNo, _
"Remove Hyperlinks")
If Btn = vbNo Then Exit Sub
myStartCount = ActiveDocument.Hyperlinks.Count
For i = 0 To myStartCount - 1
ActiveDocument.Hyperlinks(1).Delete
Count = Count + 1
Next
BYE:
MsgBox "There were" & Str(myStartCount) & " hyperlinks found in
document" & vbCrLf & _
"and" & Str(Count) & " hyperlinks deleted from the document.",
vbInformation + vbOKOnly, _
"Final Results"
End Sub

See http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm if you need help with
installing.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Shana" wrote in message
:

I have a Help document that I need to remove all internal hyperlinks from. I
know I can do this by right-clicking and selecting Remove Hyperlink. Is there
a way to do this for the whole document, so I don't have to do them all
individually??

thx

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.