Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Default Please help with (basic) format question.

Can you clarify this a little?

The first line of any new page - the first page of a new document or
additional pages that come later - should not be indented automatically
unless it is also the first line of a new paragraph *and* the style applied
to the paragraph calls for indentation or it's the continuation of a
paragraph that has a left indent applied.

A more exact description would be most helpful . Which version of Word are
you using & what styles/paragraph formatting have been applied?

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 6/8/08 4:32 AM, in article
, "UltimateGaijin"
wrote:

Is there a particular way to NOT have the first line of a first/new page
indented?

I've been ready and experimenting but I always end up the first word of a
new page indented. I'd like it to look something like,

I don't know the name of the rule, but most stuff i read has the first
paragraph of a new page not intented

I hope you can understand that.
thanks