Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default ms graph

1. Open Norton AntiVirus (right-click on the Systray icon and choose this
option).

2. Click on the Options button at the top of the dialog.

3. In the Options dialog, click on Miscellaneous (menu on the left)

4. Clear the check box for "Enable Office Plug-in."

5. OK out and close NAV.

"beez" wrote in message
How do I go about disabling the plug-in?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you have Norton AntiVirus installed, disable its Office Plug-in.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"beez" wrote in message
i have office 2003 and when someone sends me a graph in the word

program,
try and open it and get an error message. i tried reinstalling office

and
updating ms but that didn't work. i also saw i had office 2003

professional
and office 2003 standard installed. Any help would be appreciated.