Smokeyham Smokeyham is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo View Post
When I start to print it, it shows the comments as a highlighted with the
comment number next to it, but it won't print the comment balloon/text at the side. However, it does print the space at the right side that would hold the comment; it's just that it's blank except for the usual greyed-out shading.

Jo.
I am having the same problem. I have tried printing with Track Changes both turned on, and turned off.

Since this happens with all documents where I have comments inserted, so it is not just an issue with one document.

I suspect the issue is in the settings in "Word Options" but can't find anything there which solves it.