Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TMKMadison

Default Footers - Continuous Sections - Page Breaks

I assemble documents using continuous sections, each of which has a unique
form number that follows the particular body of text within the document. I
include the form number in the text at the end of each section, but would
also like it to print as a footer over page breaks. I am not using headers.
When there are multiple sections on one page, I cannot find a way to have the
footer pull information from the last section on the page; it uses only the
first section. Appreciate any ideas on how to solve or better approach.
Thanks.