Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Word XP subscript/superscript font effect

The font substitution should affect only printing, however. I don't see why
it would be reflected in Word's report of what font was in use. Very odd.

"john of york" wrote in message

we can do this with both new and existing documents ...
printers: our default network printers are Lexmark T series(in variety)
have just checked my default one (T644 PS3) and under Fonts, it has
Helvetica as the substitute printer font for TrueType font Arial
my colleague who first spotted this is using T630 PS3, and the same is

true.

so think we've got to why it's happening.

thanks for your help

john