Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Victoria Victoria is offline

Default Making text fields required

Thank G. Mayor but it didn't work. I copied the information and everything. I
must be doing something wrong. When I locked the form it still let me skip
the text field without entering anything, which I don't want. I want it so I
have to type something in the field before moving on.

Please help!!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/formfieldmacros.htm

Victoria wrote:
I have a form that have text fields so that they can type unlimited
text, but I need it to be required. Meaning the person has to input
something in the text field before moving on to the next question. Is
there a way to do this in Word 2004?

Thanks for your help!