Rick B

Okay - that was strange. I don't know why this posted so many copies. I
editted it in my outbox before sending it, but can't figure out how I sent
so many SORRY!!!

--
Rick B

"Rick B" Anonymous wrote in message
I have a sample of what I would like a report to look like in the middle

of
one of my documents. It is in it's own "section". Is there any way to
simulate the look of greenbar computer paper? It does not have to be
perfect; if I could just make the background for every two lines pale

green,
that would be fine.

I tried using the highlighter, but the green is way too bright, and it

only
highlights the line as far as there is text. Since each line has a
different length, the end of the highlighting is staggered.

Thanks!!!

--
Rick B