Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Srinivasulu B Srinivasulu B is offline

Default Italics in Red colour

.....Search for italicized text....
How?

If I can find italicised text by Find & Replace techinque, I do not require a macro.
The issue is that I do not know this method.
Hence my request for a macro
seeena

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message ...
Do you really need a macro? Find and Replace will do what you want. Search
for italicized text and format it as bold and red (and not italic, if
desired). When you're done spell checking, search for bold red text and
format it as Default Paragraph Font.

"Srinivasulu B" wrote in message
I have a huge document of 1600 pages.
I have to check spellings of all italicised words.
I need a macro for changing the colour of the italicised words to bold and
red and
another macro to put back to normal and black, after checking the spellings
Any help?