Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Andrea Jones Andrea Jones is offline

Default merging hyperlink fields from excel to Word 2007

See whether page 31 onwards of this book is any use to you
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=c...ail+merge+2007

Andrea

"Kim" wrote:

I am trying to help someone who has over 200 records of information in Excel
2007 which includes date fields and hyperlink fields and is merging to a
directory in Word 2007. I was able to get the date formatting to merge
correctly using the confirm file conversion on open, but the hyperlinks do
not appear as a hyperlink after the merge. I tried using the information in
http://support.microsoft.com/default/aspx/kb/912679 but it didn't work
correctly.

I also tried importing the Excel data into Access and change the field to
hyperlink field type, but that didn't merge with a hyperlink field either.

Any suggestions?