Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
karencoombs karencoombs is offline

Default Word, there has appeared a dash below the curser, how to delet

I have had Word for years. How come I have never seen it before.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Switch from Normal to Print Layout view. What you're seeing is the
end-of-document marker. It is always displayed in Normal view; there is no
way to get rid of it.

"karencoombs" wrote in message
In Word 2003, there has appeared a dash mark below the curser. I cannot

get
below it to delete it. How do I get rid of it?