Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Roy Retreat

Default Landscape Table in Portrait Document

Thanks for the feedback, but still haven't found a way to make the landscape
pages print with the right orientation.

Using an HP 7110 all-in-one printer which has a manual duplex mode, and none
of the properties or printer setup features seem to permit reorienting the
offending landscape pages.

It puzzles me that I recall printing a rather large portrait oriented
document with inserted excel spreadsheet rosters in landscape mode a year or
so ago and they printed head to foot just fine...

"Roy Retreat" wrote:

Have read most of the posts on Landscape/Portrait orientation, but...
Have not found an answer to this problem

I have a Landscape word table in a portrait document, with section breaks
before and after the section.
When printed the portrait section prints as viewed with the page right side
up.
The landscape table prints upside down.
For example page 3 is portrait and prints ok, but page 4 which is on the
back side of page 3 is the first page of the landscape table, and it is
printed "upside down" if you were to turn the document sideways
(counterclockwise) to read the table,

It would seem to me that page 4 when turned to read the document would be
top up, but its printed with the header on the right side an d the footer on
the left side.

Too wordy, but could use a little help here
Richard