Jezebel

Perhaps, but then he is a self-confessed military man, so intelligence can't
be assumed...

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
That would be the part where he said, "I attempted to activate MS Word,

but
recieving 'activated up to the limit on products?!!'"

so
all may benefit.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Have you tried activating the product?

"Joe Dirt" Joe wrote in message
I purchased MS Office 2003 from MS under a "perk" which allowed

military
and
other fed employees to purchase at reduced cost. I purchased and

installed.
I attempted to activate MS Word, but recieving "activated up to the

limit
on
products?!!" I am on the road FREQUENTLY and have no time for this

bull!
Now, I am UNABLE to use WORD ("mod not allowed because document is

locked.")
Thanx for the "perk" MS. PIECE OF JUNK !!