Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Track Changes (XP) - Colour Change

Does she have "Remove personal information from file properties on save"
checked on the Security tab of Tools | Options?

"Debs" wrote in message
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me. A user wanted to track some changes with
one colour with their details displaying and other changes in another
colour.
I suggested she change the User Details for word to do this but when she
has
emailed the document out the other party has said the all the User details
have disappeared and it just says Unknown and the Date when you hover over
the changes and they have all turned to grey - any ideas?

Cheers

Debbie