WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do I unjustify the last line of a justified paragrah without .

To unjustify the last line of a justified paragraph in Microsoft Word, you can follow these steps:
  1. Select the paragraph that you want to modify.
  2. Right-click on the selected text and choose "Paragraph" from the context menu.
  3. In the Paragraph dialog box, click on the "Line and Page Breaks" tab.
  4. Under the "Pagination" section, check the box next to "Don't add space between paragraphs of the same style."
  5. Click "OK" to apply the changes.

If you want to apply this formatting to all paragraphs in your document, you can modify the style that is applied to the text. To do this:
  1. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon.
  2. Right-click on the style that you want to modify (e.g. "Normal") and choose "Modify" from the context menu.
  3. In the Modify Style dialog box, click on the "Format" button at the bottom and choose "Paragraph" from the menu.
  4. Follow the same steps as above to unjustify the last line of the paragraph.
  5. Click "OK" to apply the changes to the style.

Now, any new text that is formatted with this style will have the last line un-justified.