Anne Troy

Sam: What method are you using to paste the table, and what version of Word
(though I'm not sure it matters; we'll ask anyway)?
http://www.officearticles.com/word/e...osoft_word.htm
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Sam" wrote in message
Place the cursor inside one of the cells and with the Ctrl and the Alt

keys
held down, press u. That should remove the borders.

Thank you for your reply.

I copy a range of Excel cells into Word. I place a cursor inside one of

the
cells that I can now see in Word and press u while pressing Ctrl and Alt

keys
down. Unfortunately, nothing happens.

Also, if the method above were to work, would it also remove the Word

Table
[that I would like to keep] into which I will be pasting Excel data? Is
there a way around this [so that I paste Excel data without the cells

around
each value, into the Word table]? Or, is the shortest way to copy the

Excel
data into word, remove the cells around the numbers, and then copy this

clean
data and paste into the Word table that is in another window?

Thank you for your help