jazzfan77

That did it. Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If this is Word 2002 or 2003, on the Show menu uncheck everything except
Formatting. Then, on the Accept Change menu, click on Accept All Changes
Shown. Or you can hide them by just clearing Formatting from the Show menu.

"jazzfan77" wrote in message
When I compared & merged two versions of a document (with lots of tables),

got a ton of format changes. I'd like to accept them so that only the
substantive changes can remain. But it would take forever to go through

the
200 page document and accept the format changes one at a time.

Is there any way that I can accept those changes only? Or have them not
appear in the mark up view?

Thanks.