Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
autumn157 autumn157 is offline

Default How do I sort in Office Word 2007?

How do I sort my list alphabetically when they are typed by first name then
last name. I need to alphabetize by last name. Thanks
Autumn157

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jun 2008 14:00:01 -0700, Lamar Hunt
wrote:

Help tells me to click on Sort in the Paragraph group. There is no Sort
there. How do I alphatize a list in 2007?

It should be in the top row of the Paragraph group on the Home ribbon. It shows
the letters A and Z and a downward arrow, and it's just to the left of the ΒΆ
button.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman