Jo

Default retaining formatting with DDE

I have a number of Word forms which obtain data via DDE from our CRM database
(ACT!).

I think I have done everything to preserve formatting - I checked the
'preserve formatting during updates' box, and the field code is {DDEAUTO
ACTWIN3 Database Name \* MERGEFORMAT \t}.

However:
Some fields (or parts of fields) are not retaining the correct font. This
appears to happen at random, sometimes part way through a field. It is not
consistent either. Each time I do a new form, importing data from a
different record, different fields end up with the wrong font.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated because I have failed to either
solve this or find a work around. Thanks!