Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JCW JCW is offline

Default Convert Wordstar to Word 2007?

Meanwhile I've found a convoluted way to do this through
"http://www.wordstar.org/wordstar/pages/convert_faq.htm": Download the old
Office 95 converters from
"ftp://ftp.microsoft.com/softlib/mslfiles/wdsupcnv.exe", expand them by
running the EXE, and then install the one needed as instructed in the
included readme.rtf file. This converter works in both Office 2000 and
Office 2003 (but NOT in Office 2007). Once the files are converted on the
other computer, copy them over, open them, and reformat as necessary in Word
2007. Now I'll check yours out... -- JCW

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You can download the old converter from my web site. It still worked with
2007 last time I checked.