Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
StevieD StevieD is offline

Default Continuing Page Numbers with Section Breaks

I'm having a bit of a problem with Word 97, in particular page numbering.

I have a document which someone else has setup and I have been working on,
and it has several different sections, which means the page numbering
facility is not working as it should.

There are a few landscape sections which I believe is responsible for the
problem, however I can't seem to find any way around getting continuing page
numbering.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Just a small note, while I may be reasonably computer literate I am not a
big fan of Word, so I may need help understanding any instructions.

Cheers