Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Default Sample Text Shows Up as Arabic

I recently did some editing for a customer in Iran. The Word document he
sent me was in English, and the language was selected as English -- US.
However, when I open certain windows -- such as the Format - Font window --
the sample text shows up as Arabic or something similar. I have finished his
job and sent it back, but now every document shows the same goofy sample
text. Everything else works OK except sample text.

I'm running Windows XP Professional (SP2) and Office 2003.

Thanks for your help.

Fred