Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default QAT

Good point.

I constantly overlook that possibility. :-(

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
Or, as I'm constantly being reminded, on the Office Button menu,
right-click
Save As and choose Add to Quick Access Toolbar. And of course the Save
button can be removed by right-clicking it on the QAT and choosing Remove
from Quick Access Toolbar.

http://word.mvps.org

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
Right-click the QAT and choose Customize Quick Access Toolbar from the
context menu. In the "All Commands" category, locate Save As and click
the
Add button to move it to the QAT. Click OK.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"dp" wrote in message
When I used 2003 I deleted 'save' and only used 'save as' as a
precaution
against overwriting. Just started using Word 2007. Can the button
'Save
As'
be added to QAT? TIA