You don't need a section break to print the first page on letterhead paper,
just to enable "Different first page" and format the First Page Header
accordingly. For more, see the section headed "Creating a header for
preprinted letterhead" at
http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm.

"Alex Leibovici" alex.leibovici$AT$berufsbildung-srk.ch@ wrote in message
Hi

A table spans several pages. For the purpose of printing the first
page on letterhead paper, I have to insert a section break after the
first (in fact the second, as I want to print duplex) page. However,
doing this, the table header stops repeating itself on the following
pages. Is there a solution?

Using Winword 2002.

TIA

Alex