Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Hyperlinks - HELP!

If you haven't used Word's built-in heading styles (or other styles with a
heading outline level), Word won't recognize your text as headings. You can
explicitly bookmark text and hyperlink to the bookmark.

"Bettina" wrote in message
I received a word file where I've been instructed to add hyperlinks.

I highlighted the words I want to hyperlink, choose insert hyperlink and a
box appears. I choose, select a place in this document but only four

titles
show up that have nothing to do with the headings in this file.

Why won't the hyperlinks work?

--
Bettina