Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JC Bush JC Bush is offline

Default This is a problem in Word 2007

This bug can be reproduced wholly within Word 2007. Use field codes (hit ctrl-f9) to make any simple equation like { EQ 0}, and then I get the error when I click on it.

Luke Lindsay wrote:

"Opinicus" wrote:Thank you for your reply.
05-May-10

"Opinicus" wrote:

Thank you for your reply. I have tried saving the document in doc format but
the problem persists (although the filesize is much smaller). I have also
tried pasting a single equation into a blank document. When I save it in doc
format the file size is 11kb but again the problem persists. I am able change
the font and fontsize of the equation ok, but when I double click the
equation to edit it, I get the error message.

BOOK REVIEW: Effective C#, Second Edition [Addison Wesley]
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...fective-c.aspx