Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default How to set single spacing to 0 for all paragraphs in a style set?

Most styles have Normal as their based on (or parent) style. Have you tried
modifying the Normal style before saving as a style set?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Roger H" wrote in message
How do you customize style sets in Word 2007? For example, I saved FORMAL
as
a new style set name "NEWFORMAL", but how do I set ALL paragraphs to
automatically have Spacing After=0 in this style set? I don't want to
always
have to set every paragraph. I wish Word listed all the possible styles in
the style set (e.g. "Paragraph" or "Lists") and allowed us to change
individual attributes (e.g. Spacing After=0).