Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Hyperlinks

Hi BH

BHuff wrote:
Robert, Do you know what option in Word cause relative links to be converted
to absolute ones. I had a co-worker review a document located on our
network, after they reviewed and saved their changes all the links in the
document were converted to absolute links and the document does not reside
there. see example below

{"HYPERLINK"../../reference.pdf}
changed to: file:///c:\Documents and Settings\thomas\Local
Settings\Reference.pdf

no, I don't. I'd check the HYPERLINK BASE (if there's any in your
unnamed version of Word). But since I don't have a server at hand right
now, I can't even test all that easily ... :-)

HTH
Robert
--
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign | MSFT |