Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Kelly Clarkson

Default how to create a webpage with pictures that will be shown on a

Heya another question, where abouts is the support folder?

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

If you're using Word to create your webpage and save it to the web then use File=Save As, and choose Web Page Filtered as the file
choice. When moving your files to the web be sure you're copying the 'support' folder along with your webpage (if you've chosen the
option to have the support files [it includes your pictures] from
Tools=Options=General=Web Options

==========
"Kelly Clarkson" Kelly wrote in message
Heya I am just producing a website and I am just wanting to put a picture on
it and when I have a look at it on the web it doesn't show the picture so
what shall I do?
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

*Courtesy is not expensive and can pay big dividends

Pricing and Packages for '2007 Microsoft Office System'
http://microsoft.com/office/preview