Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default 2002 Word Search in Word

This type of search is more conveniently performed in Windows than in Word.

"County Clerk" County wrote in message
We are switching from WordPerfect to Word 2002. I currently can search
through volumes of minutes in WordPerfect and a list is provided of each

date
where the item appears. I can then pull up a viewer box as I select a

date
and review that date without having to go into the document and losing all

of
the other dates I have listed in the search. Is this possible to do in

Word
2002?