Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Default How do I...

Todd

Please don't post the same message to several different newsgroups.

The net effect is that at least 3 different people have spent time this
morning giving you much the same answer.

Shauna

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Todd" wrote in message
Here's the question:

I have a word document that I use in over 50 court districts. The
document
is identical the only thing that is different between them is the court
name
and address.

So I have 50 documents saved, 1 for each court, my question - since the
document I used is identical between the courts, is there a way to use
only
"1" document but build in some kind of pull-down menu that would allow me
pick what court name and address that I want in the document?

This way instead of sorting through 50 saved documents looking for the
court
I need, I could just open 1 document and then pick the court I want.

If anyone knows if this is at possible, it would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Todd