Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

Default Adding rows to a table

I am using Word 2003 and to insert a big number of rows say 500 with single
step and accurate results, put your cursor outside the table (right down to
the last row). Notice a new button will appear in Standard Toolbar "Insert
Row" on the place of "Insert Table" click it and it will ask you to Insert
who many nos. of rows. I think is the better way with accurate result.

Hope this is what you were looking for, let us know!

"Peter Guest" wrote:

I have drawn a table with 5 columns and 10 rows. I want to add 50 more
rows. I tried Table: Insert: Rows Below, but that just adds one new
row. How can I tell Word to add multiple rows?