Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] is offline

Default I have Office XP and I can't find how to fax out

Well no wonder. Office has no fax software. You must install and configure
fax software on your own. If you want to fax from Office, you will need to
use fax software that can integrate with Office. Read your help files or
read this primer:
http://home.indy.rr.com/russval/fax.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Tom S" wrote in message

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Can't You provided no information.
State the fax software you are using, how you installed it and and how
you
integrated it with Outlook.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Tom S" Tom wrote in message
I tried send out - fax recipient from the File drop down menu. Fax
wizard
came up however ther was no fax software to choose. Help

I have not loaded any fax software. I have Window XP, Office 2002, and a
Epson printer. My daughter has the same software on her Laptop and she
has a fax option that works. I was wondering if I should reload
something, or down load additional software.???