Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Tom S[_2_] Tom S[_2_] is offline

Default I have Office XP and I can't find how to fax out

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Windows XP comes equipped with fax software but it is not installed by
default. Re-run Windows setup for then add or remove programs applet in
Control Panel and add-it. Then see http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

Tom S wrote:
"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Can't You provided no information.
State the fax software you are using, how you installed it and and
how you
integrated it with Outlook.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Tom S" Tom wrote in message
I tried send out - fax recipient from the File drop down menu. Fax
wizard came up however ther was no fax software to choose. Help

I have not loaded any fax software. I have Window XP, Office 2002,
and a Epson printer. My daughter has the same software on her Laptop
and she has a fax option that works. I was wondering if I should
reload something, or down load additional software.???

I am so sorry for I have given you incorrect information. My daughters laptop has Windows XP, Office 2002, and a Epson printer. Our home laptop is newer and it runs Vista, Office 2002, and a Epson printer. I know she has faxing capabilities so I thought the home computer did as well. Is there a older fax software from a previous version that I could load and make work? I really appreciate your help in this matter. I read Mr. Valentine's reply and sites he forwarded, however they are way or my head for I am not a programmer. Again thanks