Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] is offline

Default I have Office XP and I can't find how to fax out

The sites I posted have nothing whatsoever to do with programming. There is
no Microsoft fax software you can install on Vista. Vista Business and
Ultimate come with fax software that will integrate with Outlook. Other
versions do not.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Tom S" wrote in message

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Windows XP comes equipped with fax software but it is not installed by
default. Re-run Windows setup for then add or remove programs applet in
Control Panel and add-it. Then see
http://www.gmayor.com/fax_from_word.htm

Tom S wrote:
"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

Can't You provided no information.
State the fax software you are using, how you installed it and and
how you
integrated it with Outlook.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Tom S" Tom wrote in message
I tried send out - fax recipient from the File drop down menu. Fax
wizard came up however ther was no fax software to choose. Help

I have not loaded any fax software. I have Window XP, Office 2002,
and a Epson printer. My daughter has the same software on her Laptop
and she has a fax option that works. I was wondering if I should
reload something, or down load additional software.???

I am so sorry for I have given you incorrect information. My daughters
laptop has Windows XP, Office 2002, and a Epson printer. Our home laptop
is newer and it runs Vista, Office 2002, and a Epson printer. I know she
has faxing capabilities so I thought the home computer did as well. Is
there a older fax software from a previous version that I could load and
make work? I really appreciate your help in this matter. I read Mr.
Valentine's reply and sites he forwarded, however they are way or my head
for I am not a programmer. Again thanks