Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chaucersmom chaucersmom is offline

Default Shipping Label Design

I can't get labels to work on Word 2007. I've looked at the posts and help
items, but it seems much too complicated for what I want to do.

All I want to do is to print out one shipping label at a time with an
address from my Outlook contacts and a return address. Does someone have a
program that will help automate this? I just print it out on regular paper,
not on an Avery sheet.

Alternatively, I can easily design the label as I've done in WordPerfect,
but I want to be able to choose the address from my Outlook Contacts. Anyway
to do that?