Bob Buckland ?:-\)

I'm assuming this is Office 2003 and you're doing a lookup
through the Research Task Pane? If so note that the search
results are from outside links that can be changed through the
'Research Options' link choice at the bottom of
the Research Task pane. The search and research services
available can vary by country.

========
"{{Distressed Copt.}}" {{Distressed wrote in message
This post is going up because i cannot find an approriate place for this post
to go or be sent to without microsoft deciding they need to incurr some kind
of fee on me. Please inform me if there is a more appropriate place for this
to go.

I was doing a religion assessment on the major heresies of Christianity when
i put in the word Monophysite for a definition i came to a horrific
definition which offended me greatly being a proud Coptic Orthodox Christian
for all my life. [snip]
--
Let us know if this helped you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

For Everyday MS Office tips to "use right away" -
http://microsoft.com/events/series/a...andtricks.mspx