JDP@Work

Default Dynamic Image when Printing?

If I have tif image files in an image directory and one merge field contains the
image file name, can I create a string that has the path to the image folder &
the contents of the merge field as a filename?

The resulting link looks correct but the inner merge field w/in the link results
at print time "Error! Not a valid link"

If I set the link to one tiff image via a merge field and update the link which
updates the image link to the current filename but that is a static link.

If I don't update the merge field, when I print after updating the database
record to a differnt image filename, either I get the original image file as
saved, or the noted error msg.

Is there a way to dynamically have an image file that derives its file path from
a merge field?

TIA

JeffP....