Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default embedding jpgs

No.

"Darryl" wrote in message
news
Is there any way to not make them look lighter on screen?

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Footers look lighter but don't print lighter.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Darryl" wrote in message
Hi,

Actually, I guess what I'm trying to do is insert a jpg logo at the
bottom
of a page, and want text to wrap around and not push jpg down. I
figured
it
is better to use a footer. I inserted a jpg into the footer and it was
just
what I wanted, but file is now shaded lighter. How do I turn off that
shading? I'm using word for mac.

thanks,

Darryl

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Set the text wrapping to, say, Square instead of In Line With Text.

"Darryl" Darryl @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
Hi,

How do I embed a jpg file in a Word document so text wraps around
it,
and
does not push the jpg down the page?

Thanks,