Welshy Welshy is offline
Junior Member

Location: UK

Hi Suzanne,

Thanks for your reply, I got so fed up of trying, and wasting ink and A3 sheets, I decide to, and successfully acheived it, via a PDF method - It was a lot easier and worked.

www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk - The UK's Leading and Most Respected Electricians Forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
If the original document is A4, then changing to A3 and "2 pages per sheet"
or "Book fold" (in Page Setup, not in the Print dialog) should give exactly
the result you want. Your columns and all other formatting should be exactly
preserved. If by "saved as individual pages" you mean that each page is a
separate document, then you will need to combine the pages into a single
document for printing. Did you make sure to change the orientation to
Landscape? (This happens automatically if you choose "Book fold.") Are you
sure you have A3 selected as the paper size?