Becky N

Default Merging Label Form File with Data File

After I have merged, the first page lines up with the Avery labels fine, but
the pages following the 1st page are all way out of line. How do I fix this
or what am I doing wrong when I set up the form doc that is causing it to be
so out of alignment?To merge I create the form document (which are address
labels) then I use Outlook as the data file. At the beginning of each new
label I have New Record & then Name, address, etc. In the end I should have
about 40 pages of labels merged. Your help is very much appreciated :O)