Graham Mayor

Also from the toolbar, check the document type really is 'labels'. The
button is not active for other document types.

MBUDK wrote:
Thanks, but that button is not active?

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Better to use the Mailmerge toolbar - Select Toolbars from the View
menu and check the Mailmerge item. It has a "Propogate Labels"
button on it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"MBUDK" wrote in message
In some merges I just can't find my "Update all labels"-function.
It's just
not there. In some merges, it is. Can anyone tell why I can see it
some times
and some times not, in the mail merge helper on the right side?
Office 2003.
Thanks