Jezebel

My Word 2003 converts from Word to WP without problems. It gives an ominous
security warning, but it works.

"Charles Kenyon" wrote in
message ...
Conversion back to Word Perfect: There is a problem with Version 2002 (XP)
and later of Word. The conversion file only works for conversion _to_

Word,
not from Word to Word Perfect! Earlier versions went both ways. To fix

this,
you need to find the old conversion file WPFT532.CNV from a Word 97 or

Word
2000 installation and copy it to your new installation, replacing the file
of the same name. Note, the change making the file one-way was done as a
security measure. While I don't know of any problems the old file causes,
keep the new installation's file somewhere as a backup just in case.
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Makeitanz" wrote in message
news
Some courts in Northern California require documents to be in

WordPerfect.
Is there an easy way to save or convert a document created in Word 2003

this format?