Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Automatic Font Change In Word 2007

Hi Doug,

Hmmm. Is this in any document or just certain ones?

The Live preview feature, except when running with MS Office Communicator or MS Office Live meeting should work when using the font
dropdown from the main ribbon (it doesn't work using the same dropdown from the minitoolbar that shows up when you hover over text)

It's possible that an add-in is interfering with the operation or that Word is finding more than one startup template (such as both
Normal.dot and Normal.dotm). If you start Word 2007 in safe mode (hold ctrl+key when starting Word) do you get the same problem?

If so, does running the Office diagnostics from Button=Word Options=Resources change the behavior?

"Doug" wrote in message news I found an option called "Enable Live Preview" and it is grayed out. I'm not
sure why this option is not available. I did do an upgrade from Office 2003
but you would think most people would do the same as me. I guess this is why
this feature is not available to me.

Anybody have any thoughts.

Thanks.
--